Unsocial Media update is out. We have a few copies of the previous edition available at a 40% discount until stock runs out.
Wade’s courageous book takes on an issue that needs much more attention; how social media can impact our lives and those around us. As the use and overuse of social media greatly influences relationships and health, it is a must read for all.”
— Dave Gallson Associate National Executive Director, Mood Disorders Society of Canada
A Revealing Look At How Social Media Can Affect Your Mental Health
In this book you’ll learn:
- How social media can cause feelings of sadness, loneliness, envy, resentment, low self-esteem, anxiety and depression
- Important facts about mental illness
- Symptoms of “Social Media Anxiety Disorder”
- The latest social media trends raising concerns
- Tips to break social media addiction
- How smartphones can impair memory
- How screen time affects sleep
- Ways for teens and parents to help prevent cyberbullying
- Online safety tips … And more!
Wade Sorochan is an accomplished broadcaster and motivational speaker. As a mental illness survivor, Wade has helped raise awareness by sharing his inspiring personal story to help break the silence and end the stigma around mental illness.